Social Media Marketing and SEO
UK and Germany
agency:2 were approached by Hewlett Packard to help position them as the number one brand for laptops in their key target markets: UK and Germany. The campaign had to ensure HP was found at the top of organic search ranking lists when consumers and Small to Medium Businesses in these countries were searching for laptops .
Hewlett Packard wanted us to:
- Devise and run a social marketing campaign within business and IT forums to improve search results for high-value key terms for the UK and German markets.
- Increase targeted traffic to the HP site.
- Ensure Hewlett Packard was at the front of mind for consumers.
- Drive sales of Hewlett Packard’s laptops through engagement.
Our social media strategy
In order to engage with Hewlett Packard’s target audience and gain a high organic search engine ranking for specific key words, our SEO experts monitored and reviewed Hewlett Packard’s website in detail and put together a detailed report advising on:
- Relevant key terms to engage with the target audience.
- Recommendations on where to situate key terms.
- How to increase traffic to the site through creating a link building strategy.
Our team devised a strategy that focused on SEO together with social media marketing in order to drive traffic to the unique Hewlett Packard landing pages.
- Worked on key word density to ensure Hewlett Packard’s search ranking improved month on month.
- Created a unique keyword rich landing page for each of the European markets so that we could accurately measure the success of the campaign.
- Used SEO to drive targeted consumers to the site where they could buy Hewlett Packard products.
- Created unique localised market-specific content for the UK and German markets.
- Engaged with the target audience on social media forums and social networking sites to drive users to the Hewlett Packard landing pages.
The campaign was highly effective in pushing Hewlett Packard high up Google’s organic search ranking list and successfully driving large numbers of targeted consumers to the Hewlett Packard site.
As a result of the campaign:
- 260,000 targeted leads actively engaged with the Hewlett Packard site.
- Hewlett Packard were listed on the 1st page on Google.co.uk and Google.de for ‘laptop computer’ and ‘laptop computers’.
To find out more about how we maximized ROI for Hewlett Packard, please get in touch.