Social media audit and blogger outreach
In a crowded marketplace Sani Resort, the luxury five-star Greek holiday resort, wanted to understand their share of voice within the social media landscape and what they could achieve through social media – and use this understanding to engage with their fans on social channels.
agency:2 were asked to undertake three activities:
- Conduct a social media audit, utilising our bespoke monitoring tool Precision, and understand Sani Resort’s place within the social media landscape
- Based on the insights uncovered, devise a social media strategy to help launch the brand within social spaces and maximise success
- Use Brandvocacy, our influencer outreach network, to promote Sani Resort’s Facebook Page
Through this activity agency:2 have helped Sani Resort use social media to differentiate themselves from their competitors – and ensure the resort was front of mind when people were booking their holiday.
Our social media strategy
Utilising our social media monitoring tool Precision, agency:2 carried out a complete social media audit for Sani Resort, tracking the volume and sentiment of brand mentions within social spaces and providing them with a detailed brand representation report.
The audit included a comprehensive competitor analysis, a breakdown of conversation clusters and where consumers were having conversations about the brand together with a detailed report on the social marketing opportunities available to them.
We used the audit insights to create a detailed strategic plan for the brand and how they could utilise Facebook. This included recommendations on tone of voice, content creation and engagement tactics – together with clearly defined objectives. The strategy outlined using rich media such as videos and imagery to ensure Sani Resort stands out on crowded newsfeeds; asking questions to encourage engagement and maximise Facebook EdgeRank; and running competitions to boost fan numbers.
This strategy helped Sani Resort maximise interactions with their audience and grow a highly engaged Facebook audience to drive online leads.
Following this strategic report we also used our brand ambassador network, Brandvocacy (www.brandvocacy.org), to create a unique network of sector-specific online Brand Ambassadors. We utilised our ambassador networks to leverage a wide variety of audience types, including:
- Travellers looking for new places to explore
- People looking for luxury experiences
- Couples looking for wedding and honeymoon resorts
- People with a passion for high quality food
- Families looking for the perfect summer holiday destination
Our Brand Ambassadors promoted the Sani Resort Facebook Page in the social spaces in which they are known, trusted and influential, ensuring Sani Resort grew a community of highly targeted people receptive to their brand proposition.
The strategy we developed for Sani Resort ensured that the brand successfully grew a healthy and engaged community within the first 6 months.
By helping them to successfully define their messaging plan agency:2 were able to ensure the brand maximised interactions with their audience and grew a highly engaged Facebook audience – and, crucially, drove valuable leads to their corporate site.
In addition, agency:2 also utilised Brandvocacy to successfully utilise a wide variety of influential bloggers and help strengthen their brand reputation on Facebook.
- Through our influencer outreach activity we gained a total online exposure of 95,975
- Across Twitter and Facebook alone, the influencer outreach campaign for Sani surpassed 20,000 engaged people
To find out more about how we maximized ROI for Sani Resort, please get in touch.